Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 27, 2014

Homeschool Minute - Animal Tracks

We have been having fun with the animal tracks in the snow around our house. We followed some deer tracks until they got into the quarry the other day. A lot of fun. So, I decided to set up animal tracks learning at the kitchen table today. He did some matchups with animal track cards and used finger paint with some of his toy animals and mad tracks on paper. He had fun learning how tracks were made and how many different types there are. We watched some videos on youtube about them and identifying them. I even learned a lot.

1 comments:

Jae (Pinay Homeschooler) said...

This is really nice! I love this activity! Thanks for sharing :)






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)