Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 15, 2013

Always Prepared!

Right now our family is really strapped for cash, but I have to say - our food storage is better than I thought it would have been in an emergency. Little Man has been on me for 2 days to make some kind of cookies! But, out of margarine and do not want to use peanut butter that we all eat on toast for cookies. So, I dug deeper into the "stores" and got the Margarine Powder and Peanut Butter Powder and baked some pretty good peanut butter cookies. A much needed treat on a day that had started out not too good. Having a food stockpile has turned out to be the best thing that we have ever done for our family. By the Grace of God we are going to make it through the stuff that is going on in our family now.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)