Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 10, 2013

Food Storage Recipe - Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

I love easy and cheap cooking more and more. I have gotten so busy that half the time I don't even feel like cooking. This is a quick soup to make and good.  

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup


1 package of chicken flavored ramen noodles - you will need the seasoning packet

1 can of cream of chicken soup - a staple in any food storage!!

Diced onion - I use my freeze-dried ones in most recipes.

 sliced carrots - freeze-fried again. I love that stuff! The Ready Store is where I get most of my freeze-dried items from.

sliced celery

Cook up the noodles and drain. Prepare the soup in a saucepan as it states too on the can. Then add the seasoning packet and all of the vegetables. Cook for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are done.Add the noodles and simmer a couple more minutes. This only makes a couple of servings, but you could easily double it or whatever. 

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)