Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Food Storage Recipe - Oatmeal Pancakes

My kids love these and I have had to make them 5 times out of the last 7 days for breakfast! They are yummy.

Oatmeal Pancakes

2 1/2 cups of milk

1/3 cup of vegetable oil

2 eggs

1 teaspoon salt

2 1/2 teaspoon baking soda

2 cups oatmeal

1 cup of whole wheat flour

Mix all of the ingredients up well. Makes sure they are really mixed together. You can use your blender here if would like.

Let this stand for a few minutes to thicken it up.

Cook up on a hot griddle and serve them hot with maple syrup.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a fantastic information. I have heard about it after such a long time. It is a pleasing opportunity to make Indian Recipes items for kids.

Snack food said...

Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)