Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Homemade Snow Dough

It is really really cold here. Has been for the last week. So when it has been snowing it is more like just ice falling from the sky. Little Man wants to go out and play in it , but it isn't that fun type of snow. I decided to make him some snow dough!

Homemade Snow Dough

1 cup flour

1 cup water

1/2 cup salt

1 tablespoon vegetable oil

1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar

2 tablespoon tempura paint

1 tablespoon white or sparkling glitter

(optional) a few drops of peppermint extract

Combine all of the ingredients , except the peppermint extract in a medium sized pan and cook over medium heat , stirring constantly, until the mixture holds together. About 5 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and turn the play dough out onto some waxed paper. To cool. If you like, knead in some of the peppermint extract. Store this in a ziplock bag in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)