Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Seed Saving Tips & Techniques

This was a free kindle book when I wrote this post. Hopefully, Seed Saving Tips & Techniques, still is free. This is something that I want to learn how to do. I am going to have a bigger garden this season and want to be able to seed save!

Most keen gardeners decide at some stage that they want to save their own seed. Raising your own seedlings is extremely satisfying. I still find it so exciting and heart-warming when I grow beautiful, healthy plants from seed that I have collected myself. Watching a seed germinate, become a seedling, and then mature gives me such joy and deep satisfaction. It is witnessing and participating in the miracle of life!

I want to share with you how to save yourself a small fortune by collecting your own seeds and saving them for the next gardening season. This is a guide to getting the best results when saving your own seeds.

In this book you'll learn:

How to avoid common mistakes

Know that you are growing totally organically

Learn about germination requirements for plant families

Plant life cycles

Seed viability, pollination and isolation distances

Best ways to store your seeds

Since this is free for your Kindle , you ought to get it! Great thing to know how to do to be more self-sufficient and also a great addition to your survival book library. My Kindle is full of survival and cooking books.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)