Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 28, 2013

Food Storage Recipe - Chicken A La King

This is a great way to use up left over chicken or to use your freeze dried chicken in. Like I have before. Just make the chicken up like it says to do on the #10 can. You could also use canned chicken in this recipe too, if that is all that you have on hand. I have used my Keystone canned chicken before in this and it was yummy. But this is a great recipe and good on toast. I had some Texas toast in the freezer that really worked good too.

Chicken A La King

3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup

3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup

2 cups water

1 (15 ounce) can peas

1 pound boneless chicken breast , cooked and diced or use your freeze dried chicken. Or canned chicken.

Combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and water in a large pot or saucepan over medium low heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring, until heated through. Stir in peas, heat through, and serve over toast. This is such an easy and quick recipe. Serve it with a salad and you have a meal that your family will be asking for often. This is so easy though, that your kids could even make it for you.

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)