Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 31, 2012

Food Storage Recipe - Chicken & Broccoli Manicotti

Eating out of your food storage doesn't have to be boring and only beans! I try to show on this blog that you can be frugal and still eat great food out of your food stockpile. You just have to know how to put the stuff together and not just eat the same things all of the time. This is one of those recipes that uses what you already have in your stockpile.

Chicken & Broccoli Manicotti

You NEED:

1 can condensed cream of chicken soup

1-1/2 cups water

1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA® cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes

2 cups frozen broccoli florets

12 manicotti shells, uncooked

16ozs of canned chicken , drained. I use my favorite - The Keystone All Natural Canned Chicken! I love this stuff - I use it and the beef in everything. Great in soups, recipes, and even just heat up with BBQ sauce and have sandwiches.

1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese

HEAT oven to 400ºF. Microwave soup, water and VELVEETA in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 3 min. or until VELVEETA is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 2 min.; pour 1/3 into 13x9-inch baking dish. Set aside. Add broccoli to remaining soup mixture.

STUFF manicotti with chicken; place in baking dish. Top with remaining soup mixture and Parmesan; cover with foil.

BAKE 45 to 50 min. or until manicotti is tender! This is a great meal. Serve it with garlic bread and a salad. Easy and frugal.

Free Solar Book

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)