Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Trip To Walmart - Bear Creek Soup Mixes!!

We finally got to a Walmart this past Saturday. Have not been to one in almost a year. We were wanting to get some of those cans of Keystone Canned Beef and Chicken to try out. ( Post about that tomorrow!) We found these Bear Creek Soup Mixes that have 8 servings and are only $3.00!!! A lot of the food storage places online have soup mixes like this and they offer less servings and are about $2 - $3 more than this. So, if you are looking for a low cost way to build up your food storage this would be the way to go.
We made a package of the Creamy Potato soup for dinner that night. I have to say - IT is awesome. I have tried some of the food storage companies online and this is better than those. Creamy, thick, and really filling. It was full of diced potatoes. I loved it and so did hubby and the kids. This is a winner. I have other flavors to try out also and a couple of other brand of the soups that look good. Walmart have a huge selection of these. We will be going back and getting them all!! This is a great way to frugally add variety to your food storage. The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

4 comments:

Paige said...

those soups are soooo yummy! i LOVE the potato one. they are much cheaper at big lots if there is one near you!

Bloggers said...

The nearest big lots to us is about 40 miles away. hmmmm I am thinking of a reason right now of why we would have to go that way! LOL

Anonymous said...

IGA grocery stores has it

MonicaL said...

I love the potato soup! I always add either cooked shredded chicken, diced ham and even leftover turkey at thanksgiving time. Since I love hatch green chile and keep stock in my freezer, I always add some too! Takes this soup to a whole new level!






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)