Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dig Your Own Well! Always have Clean Water!

I could not sleep at all last night and finally at about 4 am I got up and watched some news. I have a Roku and I usually watch RT or NHK. I turned it to NHK this morning and right when they started this story about The Japanese being Well Prepared. It was a very interesting story and showed how they are adding wells to apartments so that they will have clean water. That the one thing that they had none of after the Earthquake was clean water. In the story is one about a man who made his own well for his house with only about $40.00 worth of items. You can also find tons of information online to do this. It does not have to cost a lot of money I am finding out and it does not take too long to do it either.

Some Links:

Drill Your Own Well

Drill A Well In Your Backyard

Waterhole: How to Dig Your Own Well

The Home Water Supply: How to Find, Filter, Store, and Conserve It

Water Storage: Tanks, Cisterns, Aquifers, and Ponds for Domestic Supply, Fire and Emergency Use--Includes How to Make Ferrocement Water Tanks




If you get all of the information and tools it should not be too hard to dig your own well. Great way to insure that your family will have clean water in any emergency.
















The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)