Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 11, 2011

This HEAT!!

This heat is so excessive. We now have a heat index of 117 degrees. WOW! In Indiana!! That is just nuts and so unsafe. Yesterday it was about 110 degrees and our little one got sick just from going to the grocery store. That little bit of time and he was sick. We came home and he had a fever and fell asleep. I have been giving him cool baths and he now is feeling a bit better. He asked to watch cartoons. So I can just imagine how sick someone would get if they were out in this oppressive heat for longer amount of time. Scary thought. Our AC is not working too good , it is being over worked. Plus we have been having power surges off and on the past couple of days that has blown out a couple of light bulbs. I am now just keeping the bare minimum on. No lights, TV is off, Had salad for dinner, and am about to shut this off so then the only thing that will be on will be the AC and fridge. See if that will work. Tomorrow will be just as hot if not hotter.

Everyone please keep cool, do not let your kids outside, keep your pets cool , and PLEASE do not let anyone sit in a car!! Keep safe and cool. Stay inside and read, play games, work puzzles, talk, draw, color ( like me and my little one have been!) , and stay cool!!!!


Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)