Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cooking With Stockpile!! Fast & Frugal Pull Aparts!!



The last 3 weeks I have not really been able to get to the grocery store! I have went and bought some water a week or 2 ago because it was on sale and we all got sick from the heat! So it has been a great time for me to try new things from just our food storage. This morning we all wanted something gooey and cinnamon to go with our coffee. So I pulled out a can of biscuits, some margarine, and the cinnamon sugar mixture that I get from Dollar Tree!

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

Open your can of biscuits, I just use the cheap cans of 10 from Savalot, cut each one into fourths, dip each one into some melted margarine, roll them in the cinnamon sugar, and drop them into a liberally greased bread loaf pan! Just drop them in anyway. It will bake all up and you put the delicious mess out on a plate and you all just fight over pulling them apart and eating them!!!



Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)