Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 27, 2011

Garden Is Loving This Humid Weather

Still am having trouble of not having my own computer, but at least one good thing is happening this week - Our garden has been growing a lot with all of this humidity. I think. I might be wrong, but it seems like this past week the garden plants have tripled in size. Just loving the heat, sun , and humidity. Oh and the few pop-up storms. I have not had to water the garden, but once this past week. The man across the way put a bunch of mulch around his trees and some flowers in the front of his place. I noticed him when we left to go to the store yesterday and we all waved at each other. Well, when we came home, there was a small pile of mulch in front of our small garden and a note saying to put this around the veggies!! How nice is that??? I guess we do have a couple of nice neighbors. LOL


Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)