Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lack of Sleep!


WOW! I can see right now that the one major problem during an emergency would be the lack of sleep. The last 2 weeks we have been having severe storms and Tornadoes overnight EVERY SINGLE NIGHT and I have not slept , but a couple of hours a night. I am exhausted and we still have a few more days of this horrible weather. I just really need some sleep. 2 weeks of this is really messing with how I function. I also have a 4 year old at home that has never took a nap , so that means I can't take a nap. LOL I just have no idea what to do. I just wish that all of this bad weather would go away. It might not be so bad if I was not here alone with the kids. My hubby has been out on the road and I am here by myself and have to be the one to watch the weather. I cannot wait for good weather!!



Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)