Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get Your Children Involved!

I think that it is a good idea to get your children involved with your self preparations. I do not think that you should let them know all of the scary reasons, but let them help. They will like that. Mine are going to have their own section in the garden that will be where they grow what they like more. I have them write down some food items that they want me to stock up just for them. My oldest son loves Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup. My youngest loves strawberry milk. So I know to get this for them.
It is a good idea to get the children involved so that you can have plans on what to do if something happens. Who to call, where to go, etc. Keep all of that information somewhere that they can get to it.
Let them have their own Bug-Out Kit. Their own flashlights and radios. I really think that it is a good idea for kids to know what to do in an emergency.
FEMA has some great tips on how to get kids ready, games, and other items just for kids.



Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)