Ads 468x60px

Friday, April 29, 2011

Garden Weekend

With all of the bad weather that we have been having I have not gotten my garden started yet. I feel so behind and bad about that. Hopefully it will not affect anything and the veggies and herbs will grow! I do have strawberries started inside. I wanted to get some other stuff started inside , but I just have not gotten anything done that I wanted to get done. I am in a funk, I think. The bad winter and than this bad weather just has me down. Hopefully when I see my garden start to grow I will feel better. I am going to spend the whole weekend working on the garden. I am going to get the veggie party started in my yard.

ANYONE ELSE BEHIND ON GETTING THEIR GARDEN STARTED???



Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

1 comments:

Yart said...

I know just how you feel... I started some seeds inside and most didn't make it... But I bought a flat of lettuce and got it out in the garden and I feel so much better now that my hands have been in the dirt weeding and planting. I still have to wait almost 2 weeks before I can do any big planting but oh, does it feel good. Your funk will pass... :O)






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)