Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 25, 2011

Will Be A Busy Weekend!!!

Finally got my new foot pedal for my sewing machine and will be sewing a ton!! I have not been able to sew in months. I had to save up coupon money to be able to buy this new foot pedal, but it will be worth it. I will be sewing Little Ones summer wardrobe to save money. Little One's shorts are so easy to make. Plus I have some stuff that I want to sew up and use my stash up to try and make some extra money. Just am so happy to have the sewing machine back and have the sewing bug again!!!

I also have to walk to the store tomorrow. That will be fun!! It is supposed to be sunny and about 50 degrees so I won't freeze, but it is just the idea that I have to do it tomorrow because it is supposed to rain all next week and I won't have any other chance. My Fibromyalgia is flaring up and I can hardly move so it will be hard to get up and go tomorrow. But I have too.

It will just be a busy weekend.

WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING THIS WEEKEND TO GET PREPARED??




Simple: Just Add Water - Outdoor Gourmet Meals - WiseFoodStorage.com

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)