Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 21, 2011

A New Week Of Prepping

So far this week is starting out great. I woke up to strawberries done in the dehydrator and have them vacuum sealed. I actually found a new foot pedal for my vintage sewing machine!!! Hopefully it will be here by weekend. I have stack of sewing that I want to do! It has been stacked up for a few months. Not a good winter , not being able to sew to pass the time away.
The car that we had been using off and on of my daughters finally died for good. I do not even feel bad about it. I will just walk every where. Like I did anyway. I did not like driving her car. Just felt odd to have to borrow a car from my daughter. So now I have to save for us a vehicle. Hope to find another van or a truck for a low price.
I am going to try and keep from posting anymore doom and gloom news stories on here. LOL. I just want everyone to know so that they will get prepared also.
I hope that everyone else has a great week and gets there butts in gear on their prepping!! Get your gardens planned, food stored, and anything else that might be needed in your household if the SHTF!!







Simple: Just Add Water - Outdoor Gourmet Meals - WiseFoodStorage.com

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)