Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 4, 2011

MREs

I think that MREs are good! There I said it. I like MREs. Not sure why, maybe from being a little girl and family in the service always having them and us camping. Just great times. There are some really good MREs out there. I do not like the spaghetti or chili though. My favorite is the Chicken Fajita! Put it on the tortillas and yummo!! I would not just stock up on MREs , but they are a great backup plan and something to keep on hand for an emergency. I have a case of them on hand. We did have 8 cases , but our teenaged son got into them and ate some!! Took them with him and his buddies when they went fishing and camping. Now we have just 1 case left. Emergency Essentials has a great selection of MREs. Not too bad on the pricing either. So, you might check them out and get some just to keep on hand. You never know. They would be a great thing to keep in your vehicle or your bug out bag.

Simple: Just Add Water - Outdoor Gourmet Meals - WiseFoodStorage.com

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)