Ads 468x60px

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wood Burning Barrel Stove Kit

I saw one of these kits at the local True Value today and have to say that it is such a neat idea. I want one now. They only had one left and the salesperson walked by and heard me talking to my husband about it and how neat the idea was and she said that they had sold 29 of them today alone!!! How great that other people are thinking about being prepared and taking care of their families. I wonder where someone would get one of those big metal , burn safe, barrels from though????

ANYONE HAVE ONE OF THESE OR KNOWS ABOUT THEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! SEND ME PHOTOS OF YOURS , ETC TO My EMAIL AND I WILL POST A WHOLE THING WITH ALL OF THE PHOTOS THAT I GET OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

Download our free toolbar

3 comments:

Muddome said...

I really like rocket stoves. Rocket mass heaters, pocket rockets and rocket radiators are all easy to build yourself for really cheap or even free.

Bloggers said...

those sound great!!

PearlLady said...

I don't a barrel stove now but have had in the past. You can use a reg metal barrel and the kit (just follow the instructions in your kit) , maybe some fire brick in the bottom, but they make a great economical stove!






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)