Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Last Big Purchase Before The New Year

I broke down and bought me a Nesco FD-75PR 700-Watt Food Dehydrator and I cannot wait until it gets here! This is my last purchase before the new year and my plan to save money. I think that this will be a great thing to have and will be used a lot. Especially this time of year, my son will be making deer jerky. I will be working daily dehydrating stuff to stockpile. I think that it will be fun. I had been doing stuff in the oven all week. I did diced carrots, celery, and green peppers. They turned out great. But I wanted a regular dehydrator, because I was worried about the electric bill with the oven on all day! I might be wrong , but the oven being on all day just seems like a power runner upper. If anyone knows what the power usage of ovens as dehydrators and actual food dehydrators is , I would love to know.


Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)