Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Yard Sale At This Time Of Year???

I never would have thought that if I walked to the library on a nice , unseasonably warm day in November I would happen upon a yard sale, but I did. And on a Wednesday!! They did not have a lot , but I did find 2 useful books for a huge price of 50 cents each!!! So, with all of the coupons I had to use at the dollar store and finding these treasures this turned out to be a great day!!
I also added to my stockpile. Great day indeed. I am slowly running out of room though in our little house. We either have to get more shelving or move.


Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)