Ads 468x60px

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Don't be bored!

I guess , maybe because I am a mom, I don't know, but I also worry about having stuff to do if anything happens to where we are stuck in the house for any length of time. I buy puzzles, games, books, art supplies, toys, and anything else that I can find so that we are not bored. There is nothing worse than being stuck in the house , like during a winter storm, and having nothing to pass the time! I also have a solar powered battery charger so we can have handheld games and radios. I also have hand-crank radios! I love going to yard sales for this kind of stuff. Yesterday I went to one and got a stack of games and puzzles for $2.00!! I made sure of the game pieces were there first though, Nothing worse than trying to play Boggle with a piece missing!! The puzzles I got had never been opened! A favorite game in our house is Trivial Pursuit and we have all of the different ones.

YOU JUST HAVE TO THINK OF EVERYTHING!!

Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)