Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 12, 2009

Get In Shape + Back Up Energy Source?


I went to a few yard sales this past weekend. I did not really find anything , except an exercise bike. It is a pretty good one. I want to get into shape! But, my son was riding it last night during the football game and he all of a sudden stopped and said , " Hey this is so cool, if you needed to , you could use this make power!" I do not know why I never even thought of that. So , not only will we all be in great shape , but we might have a power source if we need it. I am going to study this and see how it would work and how it would need to be done. I know on The Colony reality show they made a washing machine out of a bike.

Here is some info on Google

Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)