Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My stockpile room!

I totally forgot to take a photo when it was empty. I already have my freezer in there and I have a small shelf in there. My husband is getting me a really tall one later in the week from helping someone move. I knew my utility room was small , but even without the washer and dryer in it , it is VERY SMALL!! I was hoping I could also make this room into a safe room, but there is no way. It could be a safe room for weather related things, like if there is a tornado, but for any length of time It would not work at all!!

Download our free toolbar

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)