Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tip Of The day!



There are quite a few programs out there that you use on your computer to keep track of your food storage and goals, but what do you do if there is no power and you cannot consult your list that is on your computer???

So I recommend that you do not do all of your planning on the computer, since all of the computer repair training in the world won't help you out of certain PC troubles. -- Get a notebook that you will only use for your food storage, recipes, ideas, stockpile list, and more.

I also have a folder that I use to put recipes in.

Now everything is at hand and not stuck on a computer that will be useless when and if the power is out!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I found your website through a post on MyLot.com. I like your blog. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but I was curious if you would be interested in exchanging links. On my blog, I will post a link to yours and (if you are interested) you could do the same. My blog is http://www.shoppingonabudget.today.com and it is on saving money. My readers could find your blog helpful.

Bloggers said...

Yes I will !






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)