Shop Smart To Save Money | Prepared For Survival - Food Storage & Preparedness

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Shop Smart To Save Money


 There are a few places that you can shop for items that will save you money. Here is a short list of places that you can shop for items. Great ways to save money on clothing and household items.

1. Thrift stores - This is my favorite way to find clothing and household items. You can also find great furniture and home decor. 

2. Consignment stores - A great little consignment shop can be a way to save money on higher end clothing and more. You might even want to start taking items that are taking up space in your closet to make some extra money.

3. Discount Retailers - They have name brand items for a lot less. I do a lot of my Christmas shopping at store like TJ Maxx. 

4. Outlet stores - You can usually find bargains in outlet stores.

5. Garage sales - Takes a bit of time and can be hit & miss, but sometimes you can find some amazing items. Lots of furniture, camping equipment, clothing, baby items, etc. 

6. End of season sales - Watch for them. Buy expensive items out of season. You can save a bit by doing this.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)