Homemade Almond Milk | Prepared For Survival - Food Storage & Preparedness

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Homemade Almond Milk

 

My son and I cannot handle dairy very well, so we love using almond milk on our cereal etc. It is so tasty. When ever I find something that we love , I want to find out if I can make it myself. We always have almonds in the house.

This is how you can make your own almond milk.

Add approx. 3 ounces of raw, organic almonds in a small bowl and cover with water. Leave to soak overnight.

Drain the almonds through a sieve. 

Rinse the almonds and then add them to a blender with 4 cups of water. 

Blend this until it is smooth and creamy. 

Place a fine mesh sieve  over a jug and pour the milk into this.

Use the almond milk and can be stored for a few days in the fridge.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)