DIY Outdoor Fun - Darts | Prepared For Survival - Food Storage & Preparedness

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

DIY Outdoor Fun - Darts

This is a simple outdoor dart board setup. It was basically free to me. I already had the darts and board that were set up in my garage. The fence post was one that was left over from putting up a fence. Flower pot I had. It has some pavers in it for now. Next time I get to the store I will get some more potting soil to put in it and maybe plant some flower seeds. 

This was very easy to do, maybe took me about 15 minutes. I got the fence post and put it in the flower pot that was a little more than half full of soil. I had a screw in hook for hanging things that I used. Just screwed it into the post. Hung the dart board from it and got to playing. 

The darts I had to have since then the whole family can play and it is just easier to have a lot of darts. 

We use a small whiteboard to keep score on. I also bring in the dart board when we are done. Not sure how long it would last if it was left out there day and night. 

Ignore the white clothesline that goes across. I hang my towels there to dry and to get it out of the way for darts I just pull it up onto the hook.



0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)