Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Keeping The Sun Out Of House

 

I am going to have to do something more. The front of my house is South facing and has huge windows. Even with thermal curtains the heat comes in so bad. I can walk into my living room , with the AC on , and it feels like I am walking into an oven. Keeping the curtains and blinds shut!!! I was thinking that getting some Tint Sun Block For Home Windows might help. It is great in the winter to have all of that heat coming in. When the sun is out in the winter some days my heat doesn't even kick on it gets that hot. But, in the summer it is a nightmare. Plus, the AC never kicks off.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)