Ads 468x60px

Friday, March 8, 2024

Mini Washing Machine - Very Powerful!

 
My washing machine broke down 2 days ago. So I got this Mini Washing Machine out of the shed.
It works very well. Really was surprising how quiet this is and powerful.
 I just did a small load of 4 t-shirts this morning and could have added more. Really powerful agitation. This will work for me until I can get a new washing machine. If I do. 
This will be fine. I still have my full size dryer and outside clothes lines to hang items to dry. 
This is perfect for my tiny house. 
 
 
 This practical Mini Washing Machine is suitable for dormitories, apartments,etc.

√Smart 2-in-1 design makes it to be used as a washing machine.

Features:

  • Both can be used as a washing machine and dryer
  • 5.5lbs washing capacity satisfies basic laundry needs
  • Powerful motor enhances washing and drying performance
  • Set the time of washing and spinning by control timer
  • Drainage hose is convenient to drain out dirty water
  • Portable handle on either side for easy transportation
  • Compact size is suitable for dormitory, apartment, RV’s, etc
  • Durable plastic material ensures long service life
  • Clear lid makes it easy to view the progress of the laundry
  • Non-slip foot pads protect the floor from scratches
  • No assembly required

 

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)