Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 18, 2024

Food Storage Recipe - Slow Cooker Chicken & Gravy

 
Slow Cooker Chicken & Gravy 
 
NEED:
 
3 chicken breast 
1 can cream of chicken soup 
2 packets of Chicken Gravy Mix
1/2 cup of sour cream
seasoning to taste
1 1/2 cup of water 
 
Season the chicken breast with pepper and garlic powder.
In the crock pot whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, and the 2 packets of Chicken Gravy Mix.
Add the seasoned chicken breast. 
Cover them well with the gravy mixture. 
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. 
When they are cooked shred the chicken up well.
Stir in the sour cream and let it warm up. 
Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes. 
 

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)