Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Food Storage Recipe - Simple Chicken Recipe

 

This is a simple recipe. I always buy the family packs of chicken breast , break them down into smaller servings, and freeze. It is just my son and I so I can get 4 meals out of a family pack. 

Take your boneless chicken breast and dip it in the ranch dressing. After that coat them with bread crumbs. I use Planko that I get from The dollar Tree. 

Fry them in a pan with some vegetable oil

Cook them until they are not pink in the middle. Serve with anything really. Sometimes we have a huge meal and other times I just serve with a salad. 

You can also do this with Ceaser dressing to dip the chicken in. Experiment with what you have on hand.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)