Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Get In Shape for SHTF


 

                                 The number one thing to do to be prepared is to get in shape. 

                      A couple of months ago I got me this treadmill. Just a Manual Treadmill one that does

                        not need electricity. of course. 


                                       I also have stopped drinking soda. No more chips. We have been 

                              hiking more and getting out in the sun. We both have new bicycles to use instead 

                         of driving all of the time. Plus save on gas.

                             If SHTF it would be better to be healthy then to be out of shape.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)