Ads 468x60px

Monday, October 21, 2019

Food Storage Recipe - Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak

I always seem to find these pre formed hamburgers at my local grocery store during manager specials. VERY Low cost!! They are so good to throw in the freezer and then pull out when you need a quick meal. The last couple of times I have used them to make this slow cooker salisbury steak. Everything from my food storage!

We have this with Mashed potatoes!



NEED:

4 - 6 pre formed hamburger patties

steak seasoning

Cup of frozen chopped onions

1 package of sliced mushrooms

1 package of beef gravy mix

1 1/2 cup of beef broth

salt and pepper to taste

Spray your slow cooker with a bit of non stick spray.

Start layering the meat patties , seasoning , onion , and mushrooms.

Add the gravy mix and the broth to this and let this cook for about 4 - 5 hours on high.

Stir it up a bit . Serve with mashed potatoes. We usually have a salad and some kind of bread. 




 

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)