Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Earthquake in New York City?






This is what I am reading as of last night. Wish I hadn't started reading so late. I had to get to bed and actually go to sleep. This is a pretty good book. Keeping me hooked and anyone who has followed my blog for nany length of time knows that I love disaster books. In this book there has been an earthquake in New York City and this is the aftermath, Aftershock, by Chuck Scarborough. Trying to survive after a massive earthquake with mass destruction. 

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)