Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Another Item For The Bug-Out Van!

Truck stops have some great items. A lot of camping gear and 12 volt items that can be used in a bug-out vehicles! Plug into a lighter and you can have fridges, ovens, fans, and more. This is a 12V Deluxe Family Size Cooler/Warmer that I found on sale and used my Pilot card with points so actually got this for a GREAT price. Will come in handy in the bug-out van. Working on it a lot last couple of weeks. Have the back seats out and are getting ready to build a new seat for the back that will fold out to make a bed. Have to take it in next week to have water pump redone. Luckily still on warranty so just have to pay to have it redone. This cooler/warmer fits perfect between the front seats. Every little bit helps. And if we don't use van for bugging-out - it will make a great camping van. 

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)