Ads 468x60px

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Stockpile For When Times Are Lean

I am so glad that we have food storage and other items , like toilet paper, etc. It is coming in handy now . Truck driving for the company my husband drives for is slow in the winter. It started getting slow about the middle of December and they say it will be like that until about March. So our stockpile has really come in handy. I still go to the grocery store when there is something on sale that we would like to have. Like , this week they had big bags of french fries on sale for 99 cents! There is no way that I could pass that up. Tater tots and french fries are a great addition to a grilled Turkey burger. We are still saving money to buy some land this spring, not as much as would like to , but any little bit is an addition to the savings jar! It is being added to , not subtracted from. We will make it thru this and be much stronger and learn more about stockpiling and being prepared because of it.

Be safe and PREPARED!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)