- Always use the wide mouth straight sided glass canning jars.
- Lightly coat the inside with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
- Fill the jars only about half way to give the cake room to rise.
- Keep the mouth clean to ensure a good seal.
- Be careful when removing the jars from the oven.
- Store in the fridge or the freezer for up to 6 months.
Friday, December 4, 2015
Bake A Cake In A Jar
Powered By Ringsurf
Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)