Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Why I believe There Will Be A Zombie Apocalypse...

I can hear you now, she just said that there will be a zombie apocalypse! And yes, I do think there will be one. But , I don't think they will be brain eating monsters. I think that it will be more serious than that. When the SHTF and all of the people that were not prepared or people that are now out of their drug of choice start hunting for what they need , it will be like we are all being attacked by ZOMBIES! It is going to be very scary and dangerous. They will be just like zombies with only one thought on their mind - TO GET WHAT THEY NEED NO MATTER WHAT IS IN THEIR WAY OR NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO TO GET IT! Might be scarier than dealing with a monster zombie like on The Walking Dead and movies. They will be looting pharmacies and stores quick and then hitting houses looking for what they "need". The prepared ones will have to stay out of their way. This is why we all should be preparing to hunker down and wait anything out. If something does happen we can stay put for a while.

                        BE PREPARED SO THAT YOU DON'T BECOME A ZOMBIE!






0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)