Ads 468x60px

Friday, November 13, 2015

Security LIghting

My step-son just moved out into the boonies and has no security lighting at all! When the sun goes down it is pitch dark. So, we are getting him one of these Sunforce 82156 60 LED Solar Motion Light to help him out a bit. With being out there all by his self most of the time and then having his kids on the weekends , they have to have something out there to at least give them a bit of lighting outside and to let him know if someone walks up to his house.  Plus, if the power ever goes out , he will still have this light. I think that would shock someone who might walk up onto the house , if they know the power is out , and it is pitch dark. They would walk up there thinking that they could get in and BAM, this would light up and make them think twice about it!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)