Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 30, 2015

Oregano Oil ~ Antibiotic Substitute

  When we are talking about Oregano Oil we are not talking about the kitchen type oregano. The true Oregano to use is Origanum Compactum.

Here are some recipes to use for a natural antibiotic.

Recipe #1

10 drops of lemon essential oil

8 drops of mountain savory

3 drops of Oregano oil

Put into "00" Empty Gelatin Capsules and take 2 capsules 1 time a day

Recipe #2

4 drops of Oregano oil

2 drops of frankincense

12 drops of thieves ( proprietary blend)

Put into "00" Empty Gelatin Capsules and take 1 3 times a day

Recipe #3

5 drops of oregano oil

5  drops of thieves ( proprietary blend)

Put into "00" Empty Gelatin Capsules and fill the remainder of the capsule with peppermint oil. Take this with food , 2 times a day.

I am not a doctor and you need to seek medical council before trying something like this, but they are all natural and I have found that they work very well. I do not like the idea of going to a dr and them giving out antibiotics for every single thing! Not good at all. They give  out antibiotics a lot of times for stuff that doesn't even need antibiotics.




0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)