Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Oil Lamps

We went to some thrift stores and a flea market today. Something that I noticed was that if you are wanting oil lamps, then flea markets and thrift stores are the place to get them! They are something that anyone who wants to be off-grid or prepared has to have. I use mine all of the time even now.

They are a great way to save money and use when power goes out. If you ever see them , buy them , if you can. They are worth the money! I have little ones and I have huge antique ones that give off a ton of light.

Oil lamps are something that you have to invest in. You can even cook over them , too. There are many ways to do that. Google cooking with an oil lamp and you will find many ways. Even on this blog.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)