BOOK #1: Soap Making: Discover the Magic of Soap Making With These 30 Creative Recipes
Soaps have been manufactured in the world for a very long time. People have become more creative in trying to find new ways in which they can make soap either for domestic use or commercial purposes.
Here is what you will learn after reading this book:
- The amazing creative process of soap making
- The practicability and experiments to come up with soap that satisfies different taste or requirements
- Different recipes
- Techniques to achieve texture of the soap, feel, scent, color, smoothness and many other characteristics of the soap making
- Employed method in making of soaps
BOOK #2: DIY Projects: 33 Exclusive Soap Making Ideas! Creativity Is In Your Hands!
You have selected a way to enhance the soapmaking process, whether you have started it recently or are an old pro. In title, you will glean many ideas for making this practical art more enjoyable and perhaps more lucrative.
You will learn how to:
- Apply ideas to the soapmaking process
- Learn how to use soap for gifts
- Display and marketing ideas
- And much, more…
BOOK #3: Diy Homemade Shampoo: 25 Simple Natural Shampoo Recipes for Strong and Shiny Hair
The treatment of your scalp is a sensitive aspect. Hair grows from the root, so to deal with scalp issues and all of the solutions that were provided can always be had and most of the time you have the ingredients in your own kitchen. Let’s face it, showers are awesome, and taking a shower is its own experience, but if you don’t want it to cut into your day because you want some extra rest I the morning or you have something else to focus on, then the ingredients and a variety of ingredients and recipes should offer you a way to be that way.
After all, it’s your head, your routine and your schedule that demands a solution. If you want a problem to solve, then there are many recipes to choose from and explore different ways to make your hair, and get on going with a change and maybe even have dandruff for the last time, it could happen.
This book will help you with the following:
- Giving you over 25 natural shampoo recipes for your scalp
- The variety of hair types means that there is obviously more than one option for solving the issue
- Whether its dandruff, thickness, thinness or dry scalp
- Solutions vary for the different hair types and most of it begins with scalp treatment