Essential oils are a great way to improve your health in a natural way. Don't run to the doctor every time you feel bad. Getting a Essential Oil Basic Starters Kit to get started. Once you get the hang of it , you can pick and choose certain oils that you use the most often.
The first thing that you need to do is to choose the oils that you want to use. Ask yourself what benefits that you are wanting from the essential oils. There are so many oils to choose from. Find out what each one is good for and decide what you want to use for your needs and choose what scents that you like.
With essential oils you can discover which oils work best when blended together and you can experiment with different ones. Put little drops here and a few there until you get the one that you enjoy and works best for you. Aromas work differently for everyone. Find the one for you.
Now you need to choose which way that you are going to use the essential oils. You have your recipe and you have the oils now you can do one of these:
1. Add 5-6 drops of it to a diffuser or burner.
2. Add 5 -10 drops of oil to your shower or bath.
3. Create your own air freshener by combining the oil to distilled water in an empty spray bottle.
4. Combine 5 - 8 drops of oil to 2 teaspoon of any carrier oil for a massage oil.
5. Use for the fragrance oil in your homemade soaps and candles.
6. Use in vinegar to make an all natural cleaner for your home.
7. Add drops of the oil to cotton balls to make quick fresh aroma burst to an area.
8. Use on terry cloth to make homemade dryer sheets. I cut up a towel into squares and put a few drops of oil on them and store in an old wipe container. I throw in the dryer with the clothes and it works awesome!
9. Add a few drops to your vacuum cleaner filter , while you vacuum it will emit a fresh aroma.
10. Add a few drops to your furnace/central air filter every time you change it.
Powered By Ringsurf
Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)