BOOK #1: Off The Grid 101: 19 Efficient Steps on How to Retrofit Your Living and Accommodate Alternative Energy Solutions for Lighting, Heating, and Cooling
A building does not need to be new to be proficient. Today's top notch building proprietors are retrofitting structures, changing over existing structures into models of maintainability. While most building proprietors still seek after single innovation changes, market pioneers package together energy saving innovations to get more profound reserve funds in a more exhaustive methodology. Energy execution contracting is one plan of action that empowers building proprietors to execute entire building retrofits and essentially lower energy utilization and working expenses. Basically, the overhauls are paid for energy saving over the long run!
This book is going to cover:
- Super easy plans that you should follow before you start retrofitting
- Skills that are crucial for retrofitting
- How to energy efficiently retrofit for lighting, cooling and heating
- How to manage everything on your budget
- Ways to choose the best method for retrofitting your home and much more exciting topics.
BOOK #2: Off Grid Living: Introduction to Alternative Off-Grid Lifestyle. 35 Steps to Build Your Own Backyard Homestead
This book contains amazing steps and strategies on how to choose and decorate your small house to make more attractive and cherry. There are 5 chapters in this book present as ‘Guide’ that clearly shows and guide you about it. You need to read all chapters to make out the secrets and to apply as well. You have to read all the chapter carefully for better understanding of the book. This book based on “Off grid living” and also contains “35 amazing steps” for building you backyard homestead.
Key features of this book:
- About off grid living
- Realizing the off grid lifestyle
- Benefits of off grid living
- Is really off grid living possible?
- 35 steps of building your own backyard homestead
- 3 major source of electrical power
- Make an unique off grid home
- Make a solar panel
BOOK #3: Off The Grid 101: Practical Guide on How to Live a Subsistence Agrarian Life and Grow Your Own Food
Off the Grid 101: a practical guide how to live a subsistence agrarian life and you’re your own food is an introduction to the joys and practicalities of home gardening. It can be done in any region according to the seasons. It shows how rewarding planting in soil can be. It is relaxing and fun, plus it provides ample sustenance. Nothing tastes as fresh and just-picked fare. There is great pride in the practice.
The topics also include::
- Seasonal and regional gardening basics
- Categories of vegetables
- Tips and tricks for easy growing: your shopping list
- Enjoying the bounty of nature: great recipes to make at home
- Garden for fun and profit
- From the basics to more exotic choices
- Health benefits of gardening: no need to count calories
- The gardening spirit
- Family farming: the family that grows together stays together