Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Maps

I actually stopped at a yard sale this morning and didn't find much, but there was a box of all of these rolled up maps that the old man was selling. There turned out to be over 100 maps showing a lot of detail of different places in each state. I talked to him for a while and come to find out all of the maps were his that he used while he camped and hiked all over the USA! It was really neat talking to him. I ended up standing there for about 30 minutes. I bought the whole lot of them for $8.00!  A lot of the maps show where to camp and canoe in each state. All but 2 of them are laminated. They are older maps, like from the 1980's and 1990's , so I wonder how much use they are now? Do things change that much? Could they be good just for an idea of what is in certain area? Most of these maps are topographical. That could come in handy?? Oh well, for $8.00 if they are not useful, they are at least neat to look at. Could use for a wall treatment in a den. Who knows.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)