Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Food Storage Recipe - Peanut Butter Icebox Pie

I Just realized this morning, that it has been a while since I have shared a recipe. So here is a new one. Great for summer.

NEED:

8 ounces of cream cheese

1/3 cup of peanut butter

9 inch graham cracker pie crust

1/4 cup chopped peanuts

1 cup powdered sugar

1 small container of non-dairy whipped topping

Whip the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.

Beat in the sugar and the peanut butter.

Fold in the whipped topping.

Pour into the crust.

Sprinkle the top with the chopped peanuts and chill in the fridge.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)