Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Going Off-Grid

We have been planning and talking about it for years and have finally decided to make the plunge. Buy some land and get a tiny house. Go totally off-grid. We have an idea of where it will be and have planned out how we would do it. Set up everything.

We have already planned on being totally off-grid. Going to use a compost toilet. We have been planning this for the last few years so, I think, that we will do ok. Anytime had any extra money have been buying things that will make life easier when off-grid. We even have a wood burning stove put back.

Any other tips ???


0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)