Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Food Storage Comes In Handy During Winter

If you do not already have a food storage stockpile or are trying convince someone you know that they need one, all you have to do is turn on the weather. It is -10 right here now and I am so glad that I have a stockpile! It is so great that I do not have to get out. Little Man asked me to make some of his favorite dip for lunch today. It is a layered dip that has refried beans , cream cheese, and he dips his tortilla chips into it. Really tasty. And easy to make out of my stockpile. Cream cheese that I bought on sale a while ago and stocked up in the freezer and the refried beans made from my stockpile of Instant Refried Beans! If we didn't have a stockpile I wouldn't be able to make a lot of things without having to try and get out in this frigid weather.

So, if you are having a hard time trying to come up with a reason for needing a food stockpile - just stick your head outside and feel the cold. or look outside, some of us are having awful snow and ice right now. We are lucking here, a bit, all we have are the dangerous cold temps. Snow and ice on the way though.

Starting a food storage doesn't have to cost a lot of money! If that is what is scaring you or someone you know off. Look back through the archives on this blog and you will see tons of ideas on how to stockpile for very little money.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)